Mar 1, 2010

Septum Face.

I woke up early this morning and had the urge to blog.
First things first i miss my septum....



GOOSH, i totally fucked it up by loosing the retainer[the jewellery that hides it and keeps the hole open] so i but a little earring stud in side it and the hole totally shrunk and no jewelery would fit!
My mum told me she would strangle me if she ever saw it...When an African parent says she will floor you its no joke. So i just removed it :(

Now there is no trace of it. SAD TIMES. that leaves me with 10 piercings MORE TO COME! lol

Secondly
HOW COOL IS MY NAIL POLISH SHADE!!

[you dont need to see my face to early for that mate]


Its by Barry M [SEND ME FREEBIES!!!] colour 304 Mint Green!!
totally reminds me of that chanel nail polish that was hot shit last season.


Toodles for now lovers xoxox

No comments:

Followers